FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
The Operations department ensures and improves the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective structure, processes and policies. Thriving for operational excellence, it enables substantial growth while ensuring to maintain the superior quality of service for our clients to achieve FALCON Agency's stated goals.
As a Traffic Manager you are responsible for overseeing and managing FALCON’s operations and resources in an efficient way. Designing and implementing processes, operational procedures and optimizing systems and reporting will be core to your job scope. Furthermore, you are responsible to manage and coordinate the workflow for the output of all shared resources within the agency. You will optimize resource management as well as budget planning/checking for all client-related projects
- Manage and ensure accurate resource planning for projects including budget planning, allocation, reporting, and time tracking
- Manage and plan output of the creative department as well as other shared resources
- Work with Account Service, Creative and Product team to develop schedules and timelines for project integration and completion
- Plan tasks and communicate changes/highlight issues
- Proven work experience in operations or related department
- 2 or more years of experience in Traffic Management in a digital or creative environment
- Excellent and effective people management and communication skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Meticulous and persistent team-player with positive work attitude
- Excellent knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, efficiently work with deadlines
- Ability to work within a fast-moving environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving