Senior Performance Media Executive
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
- Support the project leader in and eventually manage various marketing activities, including: paid search and social ads, media planning, keyword research, campaign management, ad/landing page optimization.
- Set up and execute on acquisition, activation, and retention strategies to reach ambitious conversion targets
- Monitor performance marketing effectiveness, give actionable recommendations and report directly to the project manager
- Work closely with the project team and coordinate your activities for cost-effective campaigns
- Focus on the continuous performance improvement of all marketing activities
- Stay up-to-date with and share the latest trends, opportunities, and learnings in digital marketing
- You love working with data and aim for continuous optimisation with focus on ROI
- You are detail-oriented, metric and results driven, with very strong analytical skills
- You have at least 12 months of proven track record in delivering significant increase in traffic and sales through paid search engine marketing, social media paid advertising and other performance marketing techniques
- You are competent with self-managed ad serving platforms like Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
- You are competent in web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Omniture and/or ClickTale
- You have the ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- You enjoy sharing knowledge with others and mentoring more junior team members.