Senior Finance Manager/ Finance Manager
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
- Manage full spectrum of the finance, accounting, banking and tax reporting functions across all entities within the group (Singapore and Malaysia)
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Oversee the financial planning, budgetary controls and treasury management
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Manage day to day accounting operation and supervise finance department
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems and business processes.
- Liaison with bankers, external auditors, legal advisors, tax agents and regulatory authorities.
- Overseeing administrative matters in KL local office.
- Working closely with management on all financial matters.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or Professional Qualification in Accounting
- Knowledgeable on GL and reporting processes with a least 5 years hands-on experience, of which at least 2 years of managing finance team
- Good sense of business acumen, versatile and ability to multi-task in challenging and demanding environment
- Strong leadership, communication, problem solving and decision-making skills