Senior Digital Account Executive
FALCON Agency is a performance-led digital agency+consultancy agency with offices in Singapore and Vietnam.
By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our offering of digital marketing expertise, product championship and consultancy for everything online.
We are a team of young, enthusiastic marketers, designers and programmers who subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics". Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients. We love what we do, and the work we do for our clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative, and ambitious individual who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
In FALCON, we do not subscribe to the traditional mold of account management.
Our account management team are part scientist, part entrepreneur and part artist. You need to become a business partner to the clients, anticipating their business needs and leading the conversations with them. You need to be creative, understand and use data, and have the skills to grow your account and manage campaigns and projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
As a Senior Digital Account Executive, you will be responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and communicating clearly to all who are involved. You will also be involved in new business pitches where required. You will report to the Account Director to plan, oversee and execute multi-channel campaigns for several clients.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Work with agency teams – creative/content, production, product, marketing - on required deliverables, and manage client expectations by identifying and delivering the best possible digital solutions and client service level that meets the clients’ budget. Ensure quality of all works before delivery to clients.
- Present, alongside the team, the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Work with the various team leads to provide detailed and accurate briefs to media, creative, marketing teams and/or partners/vendors.
- Be the point of contact, alongside the team leads, for all client requests and day-to-day handling of clients and campaigns, ensuring that briefs are met with quality and timeliness
- Write contact reports.
- Undertake administration tasks such as arrangement of meetings, handling and management of campaign costs, invoices to clients and partners/vendors etc.
- Build enduring relationships with clients and inspire client confidence in the Agency.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Support the New Business Director in pitches and new accounts where required.
- Minimum 1 year of proven digital account management experience in an advertising, media and/or marketing environment.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Possesses a good command of English. Ability to speak, read and write other languages is a plus.
- Experience with managing and executing multi-channel, TTL campaigns and has a good understanding of social media, content creation, email marketing, search marketing and digital media, including key marketing channels and tools like Facebook, Google Analytics and AdWords etc.
- Experience working on local and regional accounts. Having worked on global MNC accounts would be a plus.
- Demonstrates a passion for creative problem solving of business challenges via technology, communication, and marketing.
- Able to prioritize and efficiently work under pressure, and on tight deadlines while coping with the requirements of a fast-moving environment.
- Able to work independently, is detail-oriented, smart and resourceful in finding information.
- Proven to be a result-driven team player with curious and inquisitive mind-set and has an eager-to-learn attitude and is willing to pitch in on anything.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity in his/her approach to work and with all stakeholders ie clients, colleagues and partners/vendors
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently, and work with all stakeholders ie internally, clients and partners/vendors.
- Able to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of projects.
- Able to support in preparation of client presentations.
- Is perceived as a positive, self-motivating and dependable team member.