Senior Digital Account Executive (SG)
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
In FALCON, we do not subscribe to the traditional mold of account management.
Our account management team are part scientist, part entrepreneur and part artist. You need to become a business partner to the clients, anticipating their business needs and leading the conversations with them. You need to be creative, understand and use data, and have the skills to grow your account and manage campaigns and projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
As a Senior Account Executive you will report to your account lead to plan, oversee and execute multi-channel campaigns for a number of clients. You will also be involved in new business pitches and will take ownership of the clients and campaigns you manage.
- Work closely with the Account leads in the planning and execution of digital and social campaigns and projects.
- This includes supporting in creative ideation for campaigns, content writing, community management and also reporting, analysis and optimisation of campaign to meet success metrics.
- Provide detailed and accurate briefs internally for departments such as Marketing, Product or Creative
- Manage and cultivate working relations with clients to deliver exceptional value and make them “fall in love” with the team.
- Support the new business team in pitches and presentations
- Co-operate as required with the Finance Department in securing payment from clients
- Minimum of 1 year of proven account management experience in a digital agency
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to prioritize, efficiently work under pressure and on tight deadline while coping with the requirements of a fast moving environment
- Detail-oriented and result-driven team player with curious and inquisitive mind-set
- Be an excellent team player with powerful communication skills
- Passionate about Creative problem solving of business challenges via technology, communication, and marketing
- Experienced in Project Management and the associated tools
- Have a good understanding of social media, email marketing, search marketing and digital media, including key marketing channels and tools like Facebook, Google Analytics and AdWords etc.