FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
Designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and layouts. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate visual ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with account and other teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.
- At least 5 years proven experience as a Designer or related role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Outstanding attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field