Performance Marketing Manager
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
Build, manage and support performance marketing accounts
We are looking for data-driven performance marketing manager to manage and support on digital media buying and optimisation for our client accounts. This vacancy is open for both our Singapore and Malaysia (KL) offices
In this role, the performance manager will need to work closely with the respective account leads and creative team to plan and execute media budgets and optimise to meet performance KPIs.
- He/She will be go-to person for driving the success of various marketing activities, including: paid search and social ads, media planning, keyword research, campaign management, ad/landing page optimization.
- He/She will set up and execute on acquisition, activation, and retention strategies to reach ambitious conversion targets
- Monitor performance marketing effectiveness, give actionable recommendations and report directly to the project manager
- Minimum 2-3 years of media planning and performance marketing roles in a media/digital agency or e-commerce company.
- Able to show proven track record in delivering significant increase in traffic and sales through paid search engine marketing, social media paid advertising and other performance marketing techniques
- Competent with self-managed ad serving platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Competent in web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Omniture and/or ClickTale
- Enjoys sharing knowledge with others and mentoring junior team members.
Passion in staying up-to-date with the latest trends, opportunities, and learnings in digital marketing