Performance Media Account Manager
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
In FALCON, we do not subscribe to the traditional mold of account management. Our account management team are part scientist, part entrepreneur and part artist. You need to become a business partner to the clients, anticipating their business needs and leading the conversations with them. You need to be creative, understand and use data, and have the skills to grow your account and manage campaigns and projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
As a Performance Media Account Manager, you will be leading and managing Performance Media-focused
clients and campaigns, and be involved in new business pitches. You will provide internal leadership, and report to the Senior Account Manager to plan, oversee and execute multi-channel campaigns for a number of clients.
- Manage performance media marketing accounts including high-growth, high-volume e-commerce
- Manage existing clients and support the New Business Director in pitches and new accounts where
- Work closely with the performance marketing and analytics team in the set up and execution of
acquisition, activation, and retention strategies to reach ambitious conversion targets.
- Responsible for ensuring that work, from initial planning to final execution and reporting, is delivered on time, on budget and in sync with the brief. Type of work includes: paid search and social ads, media planning, keyword research, campaign management, ad/landing page optimization.
- Focus on the continuous performance improvement of all marketing activities
- Monitor performance marketing effectiveness, give actionable recommendations and reports, to build
- client relationships and proactively advise clients.
- Identify, propose, upsell and implement new projects and campaigns to meet and exceed each client’s ROI and service expectations.
- Lead, develop and train any executives within your team, whilst effectively and efficiently managing the team’s resources.
- Provide detailed and accurate briefs internally for departments such as Marketing, Product or Creative.
- Be responsible for P&Ls for your accounts and work with the Finance Department in securing payment
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, opportunities, and learnings in digital marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of proven account management experience in a digital agency.
- Experience with Facebook ads, Google Ads, programmatic platforms and partners.
- Experience with end-to-end conceptualization, planning and implementation of seasonal and always-on digital paid media campaigns.
- Experience with managing and executing multi-channel campaigns for local, regional or global MNC
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to prioritize and efficiently work under pressure and on tight deadlines, while coping with the
requirements of a fast-moving environment.
- Detail-oriented and result-driven team player with curious and inquisitive mind-set.
- Be an excellent team leader with powerful communication and coaching skills.
- Passionate about Creative problem solving of business challenges via technology, communication, and
- Experienced in Project Management and the associated tools.