Junior Graphic Designer
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
Designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and layouts. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Support the project manager by creating conceptual design solutions that have high visual impact and eventually drive the performance of online marketing activities.
- Interpret the employer’s clients’ goals in order to meet objectives and collaborate and communicate these goals in a high-quality design work
- Design creatives with a high level of attention to detail
- Conceptualize and develop brand identities for the employer’s clients on web and mobile
- Manage and coordinate the graphic design team on a project basis
- Work closely with the performance marketing team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, opportunities, and learnings in graphic and web design
- Other duties that may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the Employee
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Outstanding attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Singaporean/SPR only