Internship Digital Marketing
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
Our Digital Marketing team is working on the forefront of our business model by providing high value-added consulting to our clients on a daily basis. The Marketing team plans, creates and manages advertising campaigns for all our clients. The goal of the Marketing team is to acquire, activate and retain users of our clients in the most effective and efficient way.
- Support the project leader to overview various marketing activities, including: campaign management, paid search, social ads, and email marketing
- Set up and execute on awareness, user acquisition, and retention strategies to reach ambitious conversion targets
- Monitor performance marketing effectiveness, give actionable recommendations and report directly to the project manager
- Work closely with the product and account management team and coordinate your activities for cost-effective campaigns
- Focus on the continuous performance improvement of all marketing activities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, opportunities, and learnings in digital marketing
- You love working with data and aim for continuous optimisation with focus on ROI
- You are detail-oriented, metric and results driven, with very strong analytical skills
- You already have first proven track record in delivering significant increase in traffic and sales through paid search engine marketing or any other performance marketing channel
- You have gained exposure to paid search platforms, like Google Adwords
- You have worked with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Omniture and/or ClickTale
- You have the ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment