Singapore or Malaysia
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
Our Creative team incessantly employs the FALCON standard practice to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative, effective and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences, all with the attainment of our clients’ goals in mind. Standing at the forefront of industry trends, we have developed a strong foundation in providing high-end digital solutions. The Creative team’s end goal is to have a boundless and united keen eye in delicate designs that exude a sense of class in tandem with a faultless structured approach in the process of conceptualizing attractive designs.
As a Graphic Designer, you will envision and provide user-centered design expertise in designing cutting edge and intuitive brand campaigns set forth by the client while managing the project team to execute and realize ideas – from conception to delivery.
- Work closely with the project manager in creating conceptual design solutions that have high visual impact for our clients to perform better
- Design, manage and execute creative ideas including mockups for digital campaigns based on the specific client requirements reporting to the Creative Director
- Develop client relevant creatives and branding activities to support the marketing team with the conversion of client goals in mind
- Support in the design of the User Interface (UI), website layout, product branding and multi-channel campaigns with a high level of attention to detail
- Conceptualize and develop brand identities for our clients on web and mobile
- Ensure graphic solution are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability
- Development of graphic skills to stay up-to-date on the cutting edge of industry standards, opportunities, and learnings in digital design
- Minimum of 2+ years valuable proven working experience in graphic and/or digital design evidenced by a strong online portfolio
- Minimum BA/BS degree in a creative field preferred but not required
- Creative and capable skills in designing web and mobile based interfaces, from concept creation to completion
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc.) and proficiency in CSS, HTML, UI-UX as a plus
- Strong familiarity with online advertising (web & email campaigns), with any experience in offline advertising seen as an added advantage
- Self-starting energetic, focused and detail-oriented individual with proven ability to take ownership for results and driving change
- Creative, innovative and keen to succeed with an interest in developing your skills and sharing knowledge with the team and a desire to mentor/train new team members
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a high capacity to multi-task and handle tight deadlines on a daily basis