Digital Senior Account Manager
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
In FALCON, we do not subscribe to the traditional mould of account management. Our account management team are part scientist, part entrepreneur and part artist. You need to become a business partner to the clients, anticipating their business needs and leading the conversations with them. You need to be creative, understand and use data, and have the skills to grow your account and manage campaigns and projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be leading and managing clients and campaigns, and be involved in new business pitches. You will handle a wide range of assignments, projects and clients with a high degree of success and independence. You will report to the Account Director to plan, oversee and execute multi-channel campaigns for several clients and provide internal leadership.
- Be the point of contact for all client requests and day-to-day handling of clients and campaigns, ensuring that briefs are met with quality and timeliness.
- Work with creative, production and digital marketing teams on required deliverables, and manage client expectations by identifying and delivering the best possible digital solutions and client service level.
- Maintain timeline and ensure delivery for key milestones including presentations, approvals and production.
- Handling multiple accounts and major projects independently, and where appropriate be able to execute the required work with assistance from junior, and senior staff.
- Work collaboratively with the internal/external/remote teams to execute campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Manage campaign execution to ensure overall strategy is on-point.
- Ensure high-quality work that is also delivered on budget and on time, and manage vendors and invoicing.
- Build enduring relationship with clients and inspire client confidence in the Agency.
- Support the New Business Director in pitches and new accounts where required.
- Actively identify and pursue growth opportunities and up-sell potentials within existing client base.
- Able to anticipate and develop solutions to client needs and problems.
Provide strong leadership in building effective, productive account teams.
- Minimum 5 years of proven account management experience in an advertising, media and/or marketing environment.
- Experience with managing and executing multi-channel, TTL campaigns and has a good understanding of social media, email marketing, search marketing and digital media, including key marketing channels and tools like Facebook, Google Analytics and AdWords etc.
- Experience working on local, regional and/or global MNC accounts.
- Proven ability to solve business challenges creatively and effectively via technology, communication, and marketing.
- Able to prioritise and efficiently work under pressure, and on tight deadlines while coping with the requirements of a fast-moving environment.
- A keen attention to detail and result-driven team player with an inquisitive mind-set and can-do attitude.
- Has strong presentation skills and demonstrated ability to play a leadership role in a wide range of presentation settings.
- Has excellent problem solving skills.
- Is an exceptional team player and demonstrates a high level of integrity in his/her approach to work and with all stakeholders ie colleagues, clients and partners/vendors.
- Able to effectively and confidently communicate, and work with all stakeholders ie colleagues, clients and partners/vendors.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities, with the ability to manage the team well including those in other departments and senior staff with minimal supervision, so as to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of projects and growth of accounts.
- Has an eager-to-learn attitude and is willing to pitch in on anything.
- Be perceived as reliable, with a potential to lead a team of his/her own.