CRM Technical Specialist (Lifecycle Marketing Communications)
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
Our CRM team works on the forefront of our business model by providing high value-added consulting to our
clients on a daily basis. The team plans, creates, executes and manages email communications campaigns for all our clients. The goal of the CRM team is to activate and retain users of our clients in the most effective and efficient way through engaging content and automation of the strategic lifecycle comms.
As a CRM Technical Specialist, you will support the CRM Manager to setup and implement various email
marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Provide technical expertise in the planning and setup of new CRM and lifecycle communications initiatives, including database integration, API connectivity, database queries and back/front-end scripting.
- Support the CRM Manager in daily hands-on execution of CRM-related marketing activities (EDMs, SMS, push notifications) in support of clients and internal unit objectives.
- Support in idea generation, processes automation, tracking and analytics report/dashboards for recurring, one-off and auto-triggered campaigns.
- Build email campaigns, including audience selection, segmentation and quality assurance for all outbound campaigns
- Support in troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices and strive to continuously improve the quality of the service provided to our clients.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Creative and Account Management team on a regular basis.
- Expert in HTML, CSS, Java Script, SQL and responsive email creation.
- Experienced in use of API to connect disparate applications to email marketing tool or database.
- Interest in furthering his/her knowledge in customer journeys and cross-channel communications.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Responsys, Emarsys, Braze, Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, etc. preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines on various projects.
- Ability to communicate and explain technical details to clients and internal stakeholders.