CRM Manager (Lifecycle and Marketing Automation)
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
We are looking for a consultant who is an expert in CRM/Loyalty, Lifecycle Marketing and Marketing Automation. He/She is expected to be familiar with and able to plan and implement marketing automation and lifecycle marketing across various platforms like Responsys, Emarsys, Salesforce, Braze, HubSpot, Eloqua or Marketo.
This is a client-facing role whereby the consultant will need to work closely with both the account servicing and technical/creative teams to deliver strategy, campaigns and lead conversations with the clients, while being responsible for ROI and performance of all marketing automation and lifecycle activities.
He/She will also be expected to work closely with the CRM lead on pitches that would require audits and proposals.
- 2-4 years experience in implementing marketing automation on platforms like Responsys, Salesforce, Emarsys or other similar platforms
- Strong understanding on CRM, loyalty and lifecycle marketing strategies
- Good working knowledge and understanding of consumer journeys and digital channels.
- Experience with running email marketing campaigns, A/B testing and segmentation best practices
- Able to analyse and optimise campaigns to drive results and ROI for the client
- Self-starter and self learner who is not only able to adapt to different platforms, client needs and situations, but is also passionate about topics of CRM, loyalty and lifecycle marketing.
- Able to have conversations with both creative and technical teams and communicate requirements and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Experience in driving lifecycle and marketing automation for e-commerce companies, either as an agency or client-side marketer, is a plus.