CRM Executive (Lifecycle Marketing Communications)
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
Our CRM team works on the forefront of our business model by providing high value-added consulting to our clients on a daily basis. The team plans, creates, executes and manages email communications campaigns for all our clients. The goal of the CRM team is to activate and retain users of our clients in the most effective and efficient way through engaging content and automation of the strategic consumer lifecycle comms.
As a CRM Executive you are responsible to develop, implement and track various email marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Responsible for the everyday, hands-on execution of CRM-related marketing activities in support of clients and internal unit objectives
- Support in idea generation, content creation, processes automation, regular performance reporting and review for recurring, one-off and auto-triggered campaigns
- Set up and execute on activation and retention strategies to reach ambitious conversion targets.
- Measure, monitor and analyze marketing effectiveness of the email marketing activities, and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs), while directly reporting to the project manager
- Initiate and contribute ideas and suggestions for improvements in testing of campaign elements and automation of processes
- Build email campaigns, including audience selection, segmentation and quality assurance for all outbound campaigns
- Support in troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices and strive to continuously improve the quality of the service provided to our clients
- Closely work together with the whole marketing team and interact with the Creative and Account Management team on a regular basis
- Interest and experience with any form of digital marketing
- Interest in furthering his/her knowledge in customer journeys and cross-channel communications
- Interest in developing in email marketing execution
- Hands-on experience in email campaign building preferred but not compulsory
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines on various projects
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Use of HTML, SQL, digital design will be an advantage