FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
Our Creative team incessantly employs the FALCON standard practice to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative, effective and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences, all with the attainment of our clients’ goals in mind. Standing at the forefront of industry trends, we have developed a strong foundation in providing high-end digital solutions. The Creative team’s end goal is to have a boundless and united keen eye in delicate designs that exude a sense of class in tandem with a faultless structured approach in the process of conceptualizing attractive designs.
You are in charge of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message.
You have a proven track record as a copywriter, with a deep understanding of the ways copy helps clients achieve their aims, and the ability to generate immaculate copy for every brief.
You will be responsible for the conception and execution of innovative marketing campaigns and cross channel initiatives including: large web initiatives, online advertising and digital marketing. A keen familiarity with trends in online marketing and advertising in general is preferable.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
- Working with art directors and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
- Conception and execution of branded content
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
- Push us and our clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Experience in professional, commercial writing
- Good record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- The ability to plan and strategise high-profile projects
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between copy and visual elements
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media
- Ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences