Malaysia or Singapore
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
Our Creative team incessantly employs the FALCON standard practice to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative, effective and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences, all with the attainment of our clients’ goals in mind. Standing at the forefront of industry trends, we have developed a strong foundation in providing high-end digital solutions. The Creative team’s end goal is to have a boundless and united keen eye in delicate designs that exude a sense of class in tandem with a faultless structured approach in the process of conceptualizing attractive designs.
- Work closely with the Account leads in the planning and execution of editorial calendars and digital campaigns.
- This includes supporting in creative ideation for campaigns and the reporting and optimisation of the campaign to meet success metrics.
- Be responsible for editorial calendars, content performance, social analytics and community management.
- Manage and cultivate working relations with clients to deliver exceptional value and make them “fall in love” with the team.
- Support the new business team in pitches and presentations.
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience in a digital / social media / content agency
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to prioritize, efficiently work under pressure and on tight deadline while coping with the requirements of fast moving environment
- Experience with managing and executing editorial calendars and content for websites, blogs and social media channels.
- Experience with social media analytics and social media buying.
- Passionate about creative problem solving of business challenges
- Excellent copy-writing skills and a deep working understanding of channels and community