Business / Digital Group Account Director
FALCON Agency is a performance-led digital agency+consultancy agency with offices in Singapore and Vietnam.
By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our offering of digital marketing expertise, product championship and consultancy for everything online.
We are a team of young, enthusiastic marketers, designers and programmers who subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics". Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients. We love what we do, and the work we do for our clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative, and ambitious individual who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
In FALCON, we do not subscribe to the traditional mould of account management. Our account management team are part scientist, part entrepreneur and part artist. You need to become a business partner to the clients, anticipating their business needs and leading the conversations with them. You need to be creative, understand and use data, and have the skills to grow your account and manage campaigns and projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
As a Business / Digital Group Account Director, you will be leading, managing clients and campaigns, and drive new business pitches alongside your team. You will oversee and where required, also handle a wide range of assignments, projects and clients with a high degree of success and independence. The successful candidate for this role will report to the CEO to set and execute strategic priorities for the business, and also provide internal leadership and mentorship.
- You’ll report to the CEO, and work with him to set strategic priorities for the business.
- Working as part of our fast-growing team, you’ll be wearing multiple hats, being the Lead for new business and account growth in the Singapore office.
- You’ll manage, plan, oversee and execute multi-channel digital campaigns and projects for a portfolio of brands with a high degree of success and independence.
- You’ll collaborate with internal teams across various disciplines/functions to develop, lead and implement highly interactive strategic plans for clients that are delivered on budget and on time.
- You are an incredible relationship builder and have proven experience in establishing, expanding and strengthening relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders.
- You are comfortable with financial matters; being able to oversee annual fee and contract negotiations, and other broad budget issues; works closely with CFO on contract and fee proposals; recommends staffing adjustments as necessary based on increase or decrease in annual fee.
- You are a natural “hunter” with an eagle eye who thrives on actively looking and pursuing growth opportunities, and cross/up-sell potentials within new and existing clients to make sure targets and KPIs are achieved.
- You’ll be responsible for orchestrating the sales pipeline in Singapore; leading, managing and facilitating new business pitches.
- You’ll provide leadership to the existing team and promote a positive work culture aligned to the values of FALCON. You’ll also lead in the hiring and orientation of the Singapore team.
- Ideally 10+ years account/digital experience, with preferably at least 5+ years at a digital / social media / content agency.
- Deep understanding of digital production steps and processes, have confidently managed and execute multi-channel, TTL campaigns and have a good understanding of social media, content creation, email marketing, search marketing and digital media, including key marketing channels and tools like Facebook, Google Analytics and AdWords etc.
- Have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- Capable of writing (and presenting) a thoughtful interactive business strategy presentation dissecting a client’s platform, mobile and social landscape, highlighting current trends in digital, media, technology and advertising that may be utilized to grow their business.
- Have worked on local and regional accounts. Global brands will be a plus.
- Proven track record of winning business and building teams.
- Proven ability to solve business challenges creatively and effectively via technology, communication, and marketing.
- Strong financial understanding of budgeting, estimating and agency profitability.
- Proven ability to prioritise and efficiently work under pressure, and on tight deadlines while coping with the requirements of a fast-moving environment.
- A keen attention to detail and result-driven team leader with an inquisitive mind-set and can-do attitude.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders ie colleagues, clients and partners/vendors.
- Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail.
- Exceptional initiative and follow through skills
- Is perceived as a positive, inspiring and dependable team member, and leader.