FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
In FALCON, we do not subscribe to the traditional mould of account management. Our account management team are part scientist, part entrepreneur and part artist. You need to become a business partner to the clients, anticipating their business needs and leading the conversations with them. You need to be creative, understand and use data, and have the skills to grow your account and manage campaigns and projects with both internal and external stakeholders
As an Account Manager, you will be leading and managing clients and campaigns, and be involved in new business pitches. You will provide internal leadership, and report to the Account Director to plan, oversee and execute multi-channel campaigns for several clients.
- Be the point of contact for all client requests and day-to-day handling of clients and campaigns, ensuring that briefs are met with quality and timeliness.
- Work with creative, production and digital marketing teams on required deliverables, and manage client expectations by identifying and delivering the best possible digital solutions and client service level. Ensure quality of all works before delivery to clients.
- Maintain timeline and ensure delivery for key milestones including presentations, approvals and production.
- Work collaboratively with the internal/external/remote teams to execute campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Manage campaign execution to ensure overall strategy is on-point.
- Ensure high-quality work that is also delivered on budget and on time, and manage vendors and invoicing.
- Build enduring relationship with clients and inspire client confidence in the Agency.
- Support the New Business Director in pitches and new accounts where required.
- Ability to identify and pursue growth opportunities and up-sell potentials within existing client base.
- Minimum 3 years of proven account management experience in an advertising, media and/or marketing environment.
- Experience with managing and executing multi-channel, TTL campaigns and has a good understanding of social media, email marketing, search marketing and digital media, including key marketing channels and tools like Facebook, Google Analytics and AdWords etc.
- Experience working on local, regional and/or global MNC accounts.
- Demonstrates a passion for creative problem solving of business challenges via technology, communication, and marketing.
- Able to prioritize and efficiently work under pressure, and on tight deadlines while coping with the requirements of a fast-moving environment.
- Detail-oriented and result-driven team player with curious and inquisitive mind-set.
- Able to prepare decks and confidently present to clients.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Is an excellent team player and demonstrates a high level of integrity in his/her approach to work and with all stakeholders ie clients, colleagues and partners/vendors
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently, and work with all stakeholders ie internally, clients and partners/vendors.
- Able to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of projects with some supervision.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities, has an eager-to-learn attitude and is willing to pitch in on anything.
- Be perceived as dependable, with a potential to lead the more junior team members.