Malaysia or Singapore
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
In FALCON, we do not subscribe to the traditional mold of account management.
Our account management team are part scientist, part entrepreneur and part artist. You need to become a business partner to the clients, anticipating their business needs and leading the conversations with them. You need to be creative, understand and use data, and have the skills to grow your account and manage campaigns and projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
As an Account Manager, you will lead a team of executives and report to the Senior Account Manager to plan, oversee and execute multi-channel campaigns for a number of clients. You will also be involved in new business pitches and will take ownership of the clients and campaigns you manage.
- Manage existing clients and support the New Business Director in pitches and new accounts where required.
- Work closely with the marketing, product and analytics team in planning, managing and executing multi-channel digital campaigns for the client.
- Responsible for ensuring that work, from initial concepts to final artwork, is delivered on time, on budget and in sync with the brief
- Identify, propose, upsell and implement new projects and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each client’s ROI and service expectations
- Build client relationships and proactively advise clients in regards to digital marketing landscape developments and guarantee that campaign strategies are adapted in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements
- Lead, develop and train a team of executives, whilst effectively and efficiently managing the team’s resources
- Provide detailed and accurate briefs internally for departments such as Marketing, Product or Creative
- Co-operate as required with the Finance Department in securing payment from clients
- Minimum of 3 years of proven account management experience in a digital agency
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to prioritize, efficiently work under pressure and on tight deadline while coping with the requirements of a fast moving environment
- Experience with managing and executing multi-channel campaigns for local, regional or global MNC accounts.
- Detail-oriented and result-driven team player with curious and inquisitive mind-set
- Be an excellent team leader with powerful communication and coaching skills
- Passionate about Creative problem solving of business challenges via technology, communication, and marketing
- Experienced in Project Management and the associated tools
- Have a good understanding of social media, email marketing, search marketing and digital media, including key marketing channels and tools like Facebook, Google Analytics and AdWords etc.