Account Manager (Performance/Media)
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
We are looking for an account manager to lead and manage e-commerce and performance media clients.
In FALCON, our account servicing team are more than just project managers. He/She will need to be comfortable with data/numbers and strategy. He/She is expected to become a partner to the client, understanding their business and anticipating their needs. .
In this role, the account manager will need to work closely with both the performance team and also the technical/creative teams to deliver on campaigns, media plans and also lead conversations with the clients and internal teams to deliver ROI on all marketing activities.
- Minimum 3 years of account servicing experience in a performance or media agency.
- Good understanding of digital channels and omni-channel media strategies.
- Good working knowledge of Facebook ads, Google Ads, and other programmatic platforms is a must.
- Experience with conceptualization, planning and implementation of seasonal and always-on digital paid media campaigns for regional clients is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and result-driven team player with curious and inquisitive mind-set.
- Excellent team leader with strong communication and coaching skills.
- Passionate about creative problem solving of business challenges via technology, communications, and marketing.
- Experienced in Project Management and the associated tools is a plus.