Singapore or Malaysia
FALCON Agency is a performance-led full service digital agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with further offices in Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Led by entrepreneurs, we think less like an agency and more like our clients.
We are a fun team of 50+ marketers, designers and programmers who love what we do and the work we do for our clients. By merging creativity and technology with data and strategy, we bring a performance and ROI focus to our digital solutions, because we know that is what clients want from their agencies.
We subscribe to a culture of "No Bullshit, No Politics" and are looking for highly motivated individuals who can embody our 3 FALCON values of PASSION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and EXCELLENCE.
In FALCON, we do not subscribe to the traditional mould of account management. Our account management team are part scientist, part entrepreneur and part artist. You need to become a business partner to the clients, anticipating their business needs and leading the conversations with them. You need to be creative, understand and use data, and have the skills to grow your account and manage campaigns and projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and communicating clearly to all who are involved. You will also be involved in new business pitches where required. You will report to the Account Director to plan, oversee and execute multi-channel campaigns for several clients.
- Support team leads to help Clients identify their advertising requirements.
- Work with the various team leads to provide detailed and accurate briefs to media, creative, marketing teams and/or partners/vendors.
- Work with agency teams - creative, production, product, marketing – to ensure quality of required deliverables before delivery to clients.
- Able to support in preparation of client presentations.
- Liaise with third-party partners and/or vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Be the point of contact, alongside the team leads, for all client requests and day-to-day handling of clients and campaigns, ensuring that briefs are met with quality and timeliness
- Write contact reports.
- Undertake administration tasks such as arrangement of meetings, handling and management of campaign costs, invoices to clients and partners/vendors etc.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Support the New Business Director in pitches and new accounts where required.
- Fresh graduates with a passion for marketing and communications may apply.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field with prior work experience would be beneficial.
- Has a basic understanding of the advertising process – market research, brand strategy formulation, creative and media development and production.
- Possesses a good understanding of digital and social media.
- Able to work independently, is detail-oriented, smart and resourceful in finding information.
- Able to prioritize and efficiently work under pressure, and on tight deadlines while coping with the requirements of a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity in his/her approach to work and can communicate effectively and confidently with all stakeholders ie clients, colleagues and partners/vendors.
- Possesses a curious and inquisitive mind-set and has an eager-to-learn attitude, who is willing to pitch in on anything.
- Has a good command of English. Ability to speak, read and write other languages is a plus.
- Is perceived as a positive and self-motivating individual who is a good team player, and has the potential to grow in the role well.